Just Asking

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Continuity of character

I have concluded that we are all born with a lot of the tendencies that we "discover" later in life (law-abiding or law-breaking, liberal or conservative, God-fearing or defiant, active or sedentary). For example, my sedentary daughter did not kick in the womb nearly as much as my always active son. This continuity of character from womb to death supports my anti-abortion stance.

Aside: I have long had the tendency to over-analyze, categorize, proselytize, and pontificate. A blog is a wonderful place for those pastimes, isn't it? :)

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger mamurd said...

Yes, yes it is. :)

I have a tendency to bitch, vent, and complain -- voila! a blog was born...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Diane L said...

Gee, couldn't have said it better myself!!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home