Just Asking

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's Tuesday

It is Tuesday, so it must time to post again. Sorry, I've been very busy with work. I know, bummer. I had a very pleasant scout outing last weekend, to Fort Casey State Park. The camping area is on the beach directly beside a ferry dock. Old fortifications with bunkers and big cannons for the scouts to see. Kite flying, birds, flowers, trees. Big enough park for a large compass course for the scouts, plus GPS geocaching games just like on Amazing Race Sunday night. We used candy as the prize, and the geocaches were at least a quarter mile from camp, so the scouts really had to work for the prize. Just like Amazing Race, they got in trouble when they bumped a button, and they had a hard time finding the prize even after the GPS led them right to it. I'll post photos when I get a chance.

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Ped

Once a week is not cutting it!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Pedicularis said...

Sorry. I was out of town on a business trip all week. No free time with internet access.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home