Just Asking

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kellie Pickler

But first, a brag. I have climbed over 250,000 feet so far this year. That includes hiking, biking, and treadmill elevation gain. I am averaging about 800 feet per day.

Kellie Pickler. What can I say? I saw her on "Do you think you are smarter than a fifth grader" the other night. She is not. She is a great singer, she is a very sweet person, she is cute, and she has a pretty southern accent, but when it comes to academics, I hate to say it, she is a dunce. I was amazed at some of the things she had never learned, such as, is France a country? I know, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. :(

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger unhappycamper said...

I never heard of her before. Shows how much I know.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Pedicularis said...

Sorry, her named is spelled "Kellie".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home