Just Asking

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Walk and Lock

My office overlooks a parking lot. People lock their cars three ways. Which are you?
1) The "walk-and-lock" confidently walks away from their car and waves the magic button in the air behind them to lock the car.
2) The "lock-and-walk" stands beside the car to lock it before walking away.
3) The obsessive-compulsive (me) " lock-check-and-walk" locks the car, checks a door handle or two anyway, and finally walks away.

There is a fourth category -- the few that apparently do not bother to lock their car.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I'm a walk-lock-juggle-infant-on-hip-balance-large-diaper-bag-while-answering-cell-phone.

I have the desire to be a lock-n-check kinda gal but in reality... well, not enough hands.

Are there any others like me out there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home