Just Asking

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ouch

My favorite football team, the University of Washington Huskies led for awhile yesterday against a very good team from California, took it to overtime, but lost.

Ouch.

The favored Seattle Seahawks played at home today against the Minnesota Vikings and were tied at halftime 10-10. But Superbowl quarterback Hasselbeck was injured (4-8 weeks) by a freakish roll-over accident. The Hawks lost at home (31-13), the first time since St. Louis beat them here in 2004, a game I happened to have attended.

Ouch.

I tried helping to teach outdoor cooking at adult leader training yesterday. I am not much of a cook (I am very good at boiling water), but I worked with an expert chef and we had a good time. Except we managed to burn up a box oven.

Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home