Just Asking

Monday, February 12, 2007

Here is a strange

We went to a local home show several weeks ago and signed up for quotes from several businesses to replace the windows in our home. Representatives from five companies have called to make appointments. Three of the five companies who called to make appointments insisted upon meeting with both husband and wife. When my wife confidently replied that would not be necessary (and correctly so!), the first said okay and hung up. The other two have called back multiple times, each time with same requirement, and each time my wife gave the same response, but by now she is feeling disrespected and amazed. The last caller kept trying to pick a time when both my wife and I would be home, got rebuffed, and finally asked, "Don't you ever see your husband?" My wife politely asked her to not call back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home