Just Asking

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Favorite Songs

I figured out that my Ipod does not credit a song as being played until it finishes the song, so I have been intentionally cutting off songs that I do not enjoy, so that my “Most Played” list would grow to include only the songs I most enjoyed. After doing this for about a month, I finally played my “Most Played” list. It was great concert! FYI, it includes 8 songs from the Wreckers (including #1 and I only have one album of theirs), 5 from Reba, 4 from Sugarland, 3 from Trisha, 2 from Erika Jo, and 1 each from Terri Clark, Wynonna, and Jamie O’Neal. Yup, my favorite artists are women singing country music. Especially blonde women. Hmmm.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Oh man, that's a great list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home