Just Asking

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Women

I spent yesterday hanging out with my three sisters, and enjoyed their company. There are all mature, educated women (at least 5 college degrees among them), thoughtful, pushing 60, nice people, good conversationalists, all leading interesting lives. I am proud to be their brother.
I like women. I was raised with three sisters and no brothers. I think it goes the other way, too. I have met women who were raised with lotsa brothers and no sisters. Such women are comfortable around groups of men, and like men. I am no psychologist, but there seems to be a connection there. What do you think?

5 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Diane L said...

Now this is an example of a very, very smart man . . . and Soto is another such . . .

They was brung up right!!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Sotosoroto said...

So, when are you going to edit your Template to get rid of the "Google News, Edit-Me, Edit-Me"?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Pedicularis said...

Okay, how's that? I think they work, too!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I have one brother, no sisters. My best friend is female, but I also have many male friends too. But, my brother and I don't have a strong relationship.. so.. how do ya explain that ?!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Pedicularis said...

Lotsa of friends who are men and women, sounds great! But there are no gaurantees that you will like your siblings as friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home