Just Asking

Friday, March 09, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

I watched Little Miss Sunshine this evening. I liked it! :)
It was funny in a lot of places, but mostly because of all the weird things that happen, and not because they were trying to be funny.
I found it very entertaining because it was an unusual movie, but in a nice family sort of way. And the family was amusingly unusual family.
My only complaint is pretty standard for me and Hollywood:
Why did they have to use the F-word so much?

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I was a little scared of renting it because it appeared to be sort of weird, but I finally broke down.

Gonna watch it tonight...

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Weirdest movie I've watched in a long time.

Almost painful!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Pedicularis said...

Yes, some pain, but I laughed a lot, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home